Work at Beauty Time
However, we are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals (Esthetician or Hair Stylist) who would like to join our team.
If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please e-mail your resume directly to:
If you are self-motivated, energetic, positive, goal-oriented and have a current cosmetology license, who thrives on creating beautiful styles, and loves interacting with others and providing exceptional service, then we want to hear from you.
- Provide full salon services, including hair cutting, shampooing, blow drying, coloring and styling
- Maintain cleanliness of salon and your station
- Keep on top of current hair cutting and styling trends
- Help maintain adequate inventory of hair products and tools
- Ensure clients with scheduled appointments receive service in a timely manner
- Help maintain a clean environment
- Completion of a college or other program in hairstyling
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
To apply for this position please email your resume to
Full- and part-time | Hourly wage + retail commission